Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HOLY SH*T!! ZEDS DEAD GET ON IT!!


Sometimes while you're digging in the bloggosphere instead of cracking open your text books and you come across something so awesome that you are speechless and can only type out your feelings. Such is the case with this new duo Zeds Dead. A Canadian dance duo hailing from Onterrible, I stumbled on this gem of a dubstepper instead of reading my public speaking assignment. To all my boys still in Vic: these guys are playing Lucky soon. If you have any sense you'll be there. Do it. Do it. DO IT!


get music on iTunes

Quantcast

3 comments:

  1. amazing! downloading and putting it all on my ipod now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whose motorcycle is this?
    It's a chopper, baby.
    Who's chopper is it?
    It's Zed's.
    Whose Zed?
    Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a fucking lot!!

    ReplyDelete