Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kitsune Maison Mixes


Kitsune is the shit.... This minimix of their upcoming 9th compilation is pretty slick. I think it drops this April.

1. Two Door Cinema Club – Something Good Can Work (The Twelves remix)
2. Holy Ghost! – Say My Name
3. Hurts – Wonderful Life (Arthur Baker remix Kitsune edit)
4. Gamble & Burke – Lets Go Together
5. Jupiter – Vox Populi (Lifelike treatment)
6. Feldberg – Dreamin’
8. Washed Out – Belong
9. Your Nature – Forward Motion
10. Jamaica – Short And Entertaining
11. Silver Columns – Brow Beaten
12. Logo – La Vie Moderne
13. Yuksek – Supermenz (Were Not)

Catch up with their previous (8th) compilation: Download it now!

01. French Horn Rebellion – Up All Night
02. The Drums – Let’s Go Surfing
03. Siriusmo – High Together
04. Le Corps Mince de Françoise – Something Golden
05. Midnight Juggernauts – This New Technology
06. Heartsrevolution – Dance Till Dawn
07. Logo – Junocide
08. Two Door Cinema Club – I Can Talk (Moulinex remix)
09. SlagsmĂ„klubben – Brutal Weapons
10. Beni – Maximus (Harvard Bass remix)
11. AMWE – Friction Between The Lovers
12. Jolie Cherie – Star
13. Chew Lips – Salt Air (Alex Kapranos remix)
14. Delphic – This Momentary
15. Memory Tapes – Bicycle
16. Parallels – Find The Fire
17. Nottee – Control
18. Crystal Fighters – I Love London
19. My Tiger My Timing – I Am The Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment